Tyne Fresh - Connecting You with Local Food
Welcome to Tyne Fresh - Connecting You With Local Food
News: Join Our Ideas Sessions
Want to organise a trip to NEOG, our vegetable farm? Start a cooking group? Learn how to bake stotties? Get a food hygiene training?
We are looking for your ideas - anything goes! Join one of our drop-in idea sessions at Meadow Well Connected:
* Thu, 6 June, any time between 5 and 8 pm
* Thu, 13 June, any time between 5 and 8 pm
* Thu, 27 June, any time between 5 and 8 pm
Share your ideas and meet like-minded people in a friendly atmosphere. Coffee, tea, and biscuits provided. You will receive a £20 voucher for a 2 hour time commitment and participation.
Questions: get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop below for local produce
* Great fruits and veg from North East Organic Growers
* Homemade stotties from Meadow Well Connected
* Delicious oyster mushrooms from YMCA Urban Mushrooms (unfortunately, currently out of stock)
* Tasty meat from North Shields Quality Butchers
Place your order until Tuesday 6pm and it will be ready for pickup on Thursday 11am-9pm and Friday 9am-5pm.
Pick up from Meadow Well Connected, The Meadows, Waterville Road, North Shields, NE29 6BA.×